Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hailey Grace's 4th Birthday Party

I can't believed I just typed that we celebrated her FOURTH birthday.
FOUR.
CUATRO.
QUATRE.
I can't believe that in two days, it was that day I just planned on running to the doctor.
No bag in bar for hospital.
36 weeks 3 days.





























Not sure why some of the pictures are sideways.
They aren't on my computer.
Random.

For HG's fourth birthday party, we all decided on a small water park in Irving.
Luckily, we were able to rent it out before it opened to the public.
This is the best and only way to do it.
I enjoyed only our group being in there.
Probably a little snobby of me but yeah well, it can kind of get ghetto.
The party itself was great.
I hated that a few (okay, FOURTEEN!) canceled the day before and day of.
We will had 52 people between kids and adults so it was nice to see everyone.
HG loved every minute of it.
Everyone was so thoughtful wtih gifts and showered her in things she loves.

While it turned out pretty pricey, everything worked out well.
We needed a birthday party that wasn't at our house and where we didn't have to really lift a finger.
We supplied cakes, goldfish, goggles, napkins, drinks, bagels, cinnamon rolls, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment