Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Jessica & Jason's wedding


The husband and I recently flew to Grapevine, Texas for a wedding of close friends that we were both in.  As always, the weekend went too fast and we had WAY too much fun.
The wedding took place at a winery on Main Street in Grapevine and was just amazing.
The scenery, the temperature, no rain during the event, etc.
The Bride and Groom's family are like family to us so we were eager to get there.
One of my favorites and I.

 The wedding party, man we clean up nicely.
 This captures us perfectly.
Justin walked Jess down the isle.
That made me cry.

See, we had way too fun fun!

 After the wedding, my MIL and Kalli girl with Meghan's selfie stick.
I need one.




 Rehearsal dinner was SO much fun.
Too much fun.
 Everyone needs a Kenny, such a doll.
One of the sweetest gals anyone could ever know, she is truly amazing.

The beautiful and blushing bride and I.

Wedding party group at Rehearsal dinner.

Mandi made me feel like a princess.

Kristen has the best hair in the world and is always smiling!!

Now for the wedding pictures........









We walked down the isle 9 years ago this same weekend.



Wow, what a beautiful wedding and couple.  
Jess and Jason are perfect for each other.

1 comment: