Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day 2015

We had a slow paced Father's Day around here as it was basically a free day for us.  Chris has been working long hours, we needed to begin packing and the kids longed for time with him.

We took him to lunch at a place noted as Redneck.  While the ones in Texas are good, it was down right terrible  I can honestly say we will not be back.  I hated that being Father's Day.  We snacked on queso then had chicken pot pie for dinner, a favorite of his.


I managed to traumatize my eye.  the blood is now along the brown of my eye ball.
HG knows the way to her daddy's heart.
Harper was thrilled it was Father's Day, she began waking us up at 730.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that the restaurant y'all took him to was a flop! Sounds like you saved the day though.

    ReplyDelete