Sunday, December 5, 2010

East Texas Weekend

Dressing herself in her Princess costume as she calls it!
Poor Boots. 15 screws and a plate. I'll post the post op pictures once I am back to my lap top sitting on the floor at home. :) He weighed 80 pounds when he went in for surgery and is 10 months.

HG decorated a tree for Poppy. We bought a new tree last year but it has yet to be found. Off to Wally World we went and thought we scored a good deal. It is colored lights! ugh! Luckily, it goes well with his cabin themed house.


We are doing good. In Texarkana for a visit since it had been 8 weeks from our last visit. It is such an easy trip so we headed on over so Poppy didn't have to make his weekly drive to see his favorite little one. I am not sure HG will want to leave as she is in love with everything here. Poppy has been spoiling her. Whit is on his way over, a baby shower this afternoon and possible girl time tonight. I think we have been eating since pulling into town. Oh and HG is determined Auntie CaCa is taking her to CEC. Have fun girls! :)



I hope this video is okay, the volume is missing on dad's computer at the house. We were laughing so hard so I hope nothing bad came out of my mouth. :)



1 comment: