Monday, December 6, 2010

Two day trip back home

We're home. We're exhausted or at least I am. I just popped some Pamprin (do you remember that stuff? I was so excited when I saw it at the store!) and hoping for a solid 8 hours of sleep.


Texarkana was great as always. I didn't get to see a lot of friends but Brooke came out for a glass of wine on Friday. It was fun catching up. We just ate, ate, ate and ate like always. On the way home, we stopped in Sulphur Springs for a visit with Grandma, Aunt Jan, Laura and the boys. I must say that HG loves her cousins, she just smiled and wanted to follow them around. Matt got her doing "we did it" and she was going to town in the hallway of the hospital. HG brought pictures, soups, gold fish and magazines to "fix my grandma" but I forgot the Dora band aides. Bad Momma. Everyone seemed to be doing good. Laura was dressed too cute as always. We left early Christmas presents for them, a bubble blower and a huge bubble gun. Another stop at Uncle Ryan's on the way home, we are in bed and I even think I manged to scrub all the red permanent marker off HG's hands. Yep, she wanted red finger nails.

Tomorrow, we won't get any rest either. HG has MDO, I will be up there collecting money for teacher gifts, oil change, tires rotated, cleaning out the entire bag of popcorn HG poured out in the car, laundry, packing for 10 days, finishing up all the school gifts, our Christmas card exchange with a mom's group and then heading to see Uncle Ryan tomorrow afternoon. I have a to do list, I just can't find it under all my crap.

I'll post pictures tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment