Thursday, December 2, 2010

It happened.

It happened. Slapped us right in the face. HG is going backwards in potty training. Her entire class is. Why you ask? No idea. They ALL are. She was doing awesome and hadn't pooped in her diaper in months. Now, she begs for diapers. I spoke to a few other moms today who also had concern about their little ones, mainly girls, also going backwards. Hopeful after the Holidays and traveling out east, we'll get back on track. I just feel like all that work went down the drain. So what did I do? Let her run around naked after we got home from school. Not one accident. Not a single one. Maybe I'll send her to school naked on Tuesday. Only joking....well sort of.



Chris made it to North Carolina safe and sound. STARVING but good. The training team arrived today and they hit the ground running. I think he is really thankful to be out of Irving store for a bit. It has been open for almost 4 months and has been quite the ride. Pretty sad for the great quality of food. I'm researching North Carolina and making a list of things we would like to do while there. Who knows if we will get the items crossed off or not but it is a start. We're excited about exploring a new area. I do love South Carolina so it has to be good.



I was lucky enough to have lunch with Cristin, Tyler and her brother Matt. She is one of my favorite people ever and Tyler is just too cute. I love little boys and cowlicks. Soo cute! They had been up here with her family at the Great Wolf Lodge having a blast and I caught them on the way out of town We went to Babe's. Of course. I love when people come to town because they always want some good ole FRIED CHICKEN.



After MDO today, we stuck around and had a little play time with the moms and children. I love being able to get to know all the parents. After long talks today, we decide to do a class gift for the teachers. Much nicer and I can return some of this stuff. I will however still give them a small gift from HG. Her 3 main teachers will get a nice Teacher's mug filled with hot chocolate, TONS of Aspen Creek stuff, candy and a ornament. The admin and music teacher will get a spiced candle and Aspen Creek stuff. I am also feeding the teachers and office next Thursday. Pretty good Christmas all the way around for the lovely teachers. They are AMAZING. I wish I could keep HG in here for the next couple of years.
HG and I spent some good quality time together this afternoon and evening. I have pictures to put on here from my cell but they will just have to wait tomorrow unless I can't sleep again tonight. 4 hours last night.
Good night for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment