Friday, December 10, 2010

Half way & 5 States


Well, we are officially half way there or at least I'm hoping it is half way there. We covered Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and landed in Alabama. HG did marvelous today in the car, I almost wondered if my child was really back there. She slept the first part of the trip and then the last 4 hours, we stopped often. We both drank entire too much water so we had to stop every 5 minutes it seemed. We decided to stop in Birmingham, Alabama as I am somewhat familiar to the area, have family friends just north of here in case something went wrong and Hoover is such a nice area. I guess could could stay we are staying in Hoover but it is really Birmingham's nice area. I forgot how pretty this area is.

Tomorrow, we are taking our time on the last leg of the trip and stopping where we find the urge to. Chris has another role play tomorrow night so it'll be a late night for him. Luckily, they are closed on Sunday preparing for the big opening on Monday which I'm sure HG and I will participate in. She is really missing daddy's work as she calls it. She loves to eat there. Loves to see daddy at work.


We missed Kristen's surprise 30th tonight and sure hope everyone had a great time. Wait, what am I talking about? I KNOW that group and I know they did.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she was so good for you in the car. Long car rides are always iffy for us, but Boyd does pretty well too!

    ReplyDelete