Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tiresome Tuesday




I just poured a glass of wine. A glass of wine that I might actually be too worn out to drink. That is a first for me. I love some wine after a long day. I did however accomplish a lot.



  • The day started off running behind. My alarm went off at 7 and I reset it to 8. We leave by 8:40. HG was having breakfast on the road. Such a bad mom.


  • Gathered money from a few moms during drop off.

  • Walgreen's for a couple of gift cards and to order some motion sickness medicine in case we need it for HG.


  • Walmart, Target and then Oil Change. They wanted to charge $5 per air filter to change them for me. whatever people. Target had a ton of kids shopping for Christmas. nightmare. SO crowded.


  • Home to start laundry, finish Christmas cards, gather Ryan's Christmas gift, work on moms group Christmas cards, pack HG and lunch.


  • Car wash to try and clean up all the popcorn. I stopped up two vacuums. whoops. It was still in my car.


  • Picked up HG, spoke to the teachers for a bit, gathered more money, let the kids play on the play ground.


  • Off to Ryan's Condo to hang out and see Poppy. We hung out for a few hours. Ryan has finals this week so we snuck out and took some laundry. HG cried all the way to Wendy's. Don't worry, real chicken nuggets and they changed their fries. I'll do a post later on that.

  • Traffic on the way home because duh, it is 5. What silly person makes that drive. Thank goodness for $1 menu at Wendy's. :)


  • Post office. Bank. Back to car wash to pick up popcorn with hand and mush it so it could be vacuumed. It is clean. I'm sure it will smell for days. Or months.


  • Cleaned out car only to drop it in the living room. ugh.
  • Photobucket

    HG's cards to our HEB mom's group
    Fed HG dinner. I managed to eat too. Yes, we just had Wendy's at 5, so what. Washed Ryan's clothes. Gave HG a bath. Colored, read a book, cleaned the kitchen, unpacked the bags from the weekend, finished ALL the gifts except picking up Teacher's gift cards and Chris. Put HG in bed, in my bed watching TV. I was much too tired to fight. I think C's call at 2 to chat because he couldn't sleep threw me for a loop. I didn't catch up.

  • Like I said earlier, I just poured a glass of wine I hope I finish. Tomorrow will be here before we know it and is full of stuff. 3 banks, Ryan's in Dallas (30 + mins there), XC's house, finish packing, load the car, presents for school, order food, pack C's extra items, Walgreen's again, Post office again....I HOPE that is all that is on my list. :) I also just checked on HG and she is wearing her Dorothy shoes, in bed, watching tv. lovely.

2 comments:

  1. That is an intense day! Just chug that wine... you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you drank some wine! :)

    You are a busy mama!

    I am so glad we went to see the Neiman windows. I can't believe I have never gone before. We will definitely be making it an annual tradition now. I have never been to that museum. I want to go back and walk around down there, so I will put that on my list!

    ReplyDelete