Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quick update

Not much to report right now.



  • HG and I made the long trip home and it seemed much longer than going out there. But we both made it. In one piece I should mention.

  • TONS of laundry, a dirty house and two massive storage units to clean.

  • Yes, we are once again working on our silly storage units. Whoever thought living out of storage for 2 years (will probably be longer) didn't think far into the future. Wow, that place is a work out. I only helped for two hours and my body hurts so so so so so bad. I have dinner, advil and a cold beer waiting on Chris.

  • Christmas shopping on our end is finished, Chris has to pick up a few things tomorrow or Thursday. Thank goodness, 1709/Keller Parkway was a nightmare today.

  • We're having a play date with Dee and the kids tomorrow so super excited about that. Will probably do a park since it is so nice here.

  • I have a UTI which is absolutely no fun. I need to lay off caffeine and I know I can't do bubble baths so not sure why I did.
  • Poppy flies back from Los Angeles tomorrow evening so we'll surprise him at baggage claim. Poor guys, it has been raining cats and dogs the entire time they have been out there. The Coastal Highway is even closed. So much for a sunny, warm vacation!
  • We're heading to Bass Pro Santa and the Gaylord ICE this week as well. Can't wait!!
  • It is hard to believe that Christmas is just a few days away with the warm weather. Luckily, we're heading to the cabin and will enjoy highs in the 40's through out the week.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. The drive home always seems longer to me too! Glad you are home safe.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete