Monday, February 9, 2015

35

We celebrated myself turning 35 a week after celebrating Hudson turning one. The girls loved saying half way to 70 rather that 35. Oh my, need I say more than the fact I have a 3 and a 6 year old? Whew. 

Our schedule was incredibly busy on my actual birthday, leaving the house before lunch and not returning until after 8 that night.  I think everyone was somewhat stressed before we even got up that morning but it turned out to be a pleasant but busy day. We ended up grabbing Mexican food for dinner but didn't exactly make it through a pleasant meal.


We celebrated the following evening as a family and then sushi date night the next.
TXRH carry out for dinner and each kid wanted a turn blowing out candles.

Harper, Hudson and I managed to snag a quick lunch at Jagger's before a house showing. I'll have lunch with a cute little princess any day.
The evening of my birthday was Arctic night in HG's class. We made dipped Oreos that turned out delicious. There was a ton of cute treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment