Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Your past

One day I will catch up with January, birthdays and house hunting.  Hudson turned one, I turned 35 and Chris is about to have another birthday.


  I read this earlier today and just had to share.  I get the comment from time to time about how everything was handed to me on a silver platter and never had to work for anything. Sadly, this is the furthest thing from the truth. I grew up and had major responsibilities when I was supposed to be playing with friends or learning how to ride a bike. I went through things that are unimaginable for a child to go through.  I can't remember when it actually began but around 9th grade, I began hating life. I can't tell you how many times I thought about and planned out how to get to Heaven to my mom.  I am forever thankful for whatever pulled me through those heart breaking years. I remember looking over at my sister who was laying next to me one night and I thought to myself, if I were gone, there would be no us.  She was my person.  Part of me owes my life to her that night.  I am incredibly thankful for where I am today, my family and friends.  There is nothing greater than life with loved ones. I look back and pray that all the kids having rough years realize they can get through it.   I pray that my incredible kids have an easier road and I am here to guide them every step of the way with my amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment