Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday

Had a quick moment to post some pictures.
I hope to catch up on some blogs this week.
Harper is sleeping.
HG is still going to Mrs. Carol's.
It will seriously break her heart when we stop going 3 days a week.
We're meeting friends in less than 2 hours at the in laws.
That way, I can rest while they all go trick or treating.
I'm still in my pj's with a killer headache and rushing to the bathroom.
I get the urge to get sick then I worry and freak about bursting through all my layers of stitches.
Needless to say, the freaking out has won.
Not been sick yet.
Regardless of how I feel, I must get moving.
I must gather all of the costumes HG can't decide between.
I must get dressed.
Showers are over rated for Halloween right?
Or maybe I should say fixed hair.
I am clean, squeaky clean but I can't remember when I fixed my hair last.

Here are a few pictures from last week.

















































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've had such a bad headache and feel like you are going to get sick. That is awful. :(

    I love the pictures, especially the ones of HG with her baby sister. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete