Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Camo



Hi Dad,

Surprise, I’m
your new puppy. I know you wanted a dog
named Scout but they’ve been calling me Camo.
I don’t really have a problem if you change my name, I might just eat
one of your socks but we’ll work it out.
I am very excited to come play with Hailey Grace and Baby Harper, I
think they will like me a lot. Mr. Chase
has been working with me in the field and I hear him tell me that I am a good
bird dog. I’m not exactly sure what that
means but I sure love the smell of those birds!
You can pick me up on your way back from watching the ponies run or Mr
Chase will help out and watch me for a few days. I can’t wait to see you dad and my new best
buddy Hailey Grace.

Love, Camo
We are having a Birthday dinner for Chris and this is his present!!!

1 comment:

  1. So very fun. What a sweet puppy. What did Christ think about him???

    ReplyDelete