Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chi Omega

Chi Omega Christmas Market is something many of us to forward to each year.
Recently they moved it from the Convention Center to Fair Park and I knew it must have doubled in size.
Whoa, people and booths everywhere.

We join Debbie, Kristen and their groups each year for a day full of fun.
The day turns into a nice treat from my Mother in Law.
THANK YOU!!!
Harper Love enjoyed her first adventure as last year I was only 5 weeks out from my C Section.
Living a good hour away, our morning starts early but always followed by donuts.
Both girls were loaded up and looking cute.
HG headed to Aunt Collins because I'd come home broke and an unhappy kid.

 After the Market, we head to the Zodiac Room at Neimans.
We love this part of the day as well.
I mean who doesn't love food or Neimans.
Harper love was so good and such fun all day.
With her ear aches and well just being a typical one year old, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous about it.
Such a ham

 Aunt Collins wore this gal out.




 As if the entire day wasn't enough, we headed to the Wallis' house for a little happy play hour.
I think it was 7:45 when we finally got in the car and headed home. 
Harper was asleep before we even got out of the drive way.
I'm already looking forward to our Christmas brunch and the 2013 Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment