Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Randoms

I'm trying my hardest to stay awake right now.
I should be asleep but the husband just arrived with chicken tacos.
Yep, don't mind if I do.

This week has been a long, tiring one with the flood.
The week started with us being a little behind schedule.
Last Wednesday was Halloween.
Thursday and Friday was at Great Wolf Lodge.
Such fun.
Saturday was in downtown Dallas at the Ritz Carlton for a bach. party.
(shopping, Javier's, girl time and then I came home around 2am instead of spending the night)
Sunday luckily the girls slept until 9 and 9:30.
Time change what?
 I was W O R N O U T.
I think the husband was as well.
Taking care of a busy 4 year old and a no fear 1 year old will keep you busy.
We kept a low key day, scrubbing the upstairs.
Kind of like a spring cleaning that I do it weekly.
The girls and I were asleep by 8.
Monday.....THE FLOOD. ugh.



 Harper fell while walking on her bottle/cup.
Daddy was on duty.


Flu shot with a screaming kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment