Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Family Birthday Party

We had Hailey Grace's 5th Birthday celebration with our families on Saturday evening.
She helped design adorable invites from an app on my cell phone.
She now wants that app on her Iphone.





























We all had the best of time.
Everyone was so low key, relaxing and enjoyable.
Pizza, Turkey spaghetti, pies (lemon ice box and key lime), salad, cheese bread and an Ariel Cake.
Everything was chosen by HG.
My sister in law, Kendall, and niece drove in from Houston to celebrate with us.
My dad, Danielle and Collins headed over from Texarkana.
I love that family members who don't live close, we can see so often.
Soaking up their time with the girls before our big move. 
I personally love low key, family birthday dinners over large celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment