Monday, July 8, 2013

Lake life take 2

We wrapped up the lake and are headed Great fun, great memories! The girls already want to head to the lake but man, it is hot.

On our way back home, we stopped off at our cousin's house to spend time together. Such fun, all the kids play so well together. We wish we lived so much closer. Sadly, no pictures.

Today started early by putting clothes up, washing and dusting. I dusted the day before we left and 10 days gone created a need to do it again. After a morning of house duty, Harper and I headed out for an errand and ended up being gone 6 hours. It was a fun day but we are worn out. Thank goodness for my Mother in law having spaghetti sauce at her house, it made dinner easy as I already had ground turkey cooked.


The count down is on until the BIG 5th Birthday. So sad yet so excited for her. My baby girl is no longer a baby.





























1 comment:

  1. I've missed so much here!
    Vacation really throws me off!
    I am so glad that y'all are loving the lake. I didn't grow up going to the lake, but I've been a few times recently, and I love it.
    Fun pictures!
    xo

    ReplyDelete