Sunday, December 8, 2013

Copycat Chuy's jalapeno dip

I am sure if you are from Texas or on Pinterest, you have seen this recipe.
It is so good and of course probably not their exact dip recipe but as close as we have found.
Perfect with Wheat Thins, Chips, veggies or on top of enchiladas.


 
We made a large batch, so incredibly easy.
 
What you need:
 
24 ounces sour cream
1 quart mayo
3 packets of ranch dressing mix
1 1/2 C jalapenos, drained
34 C buttermilk (can add 1/4 more if too thick)\
handful of cilantro
1 C tomatillo sauce
 
 
Toss everything in a food processor or blender and mix.
That is it.
We chilled ours for a little while before diving in.
Surprisingly, this dip isn't too hot.
You can always buy the nacho jalapenos that say no heat on them if worried.
My 2 and 5 year old both ate it.

1 comment:

  1. I've only eaten at Chuy's a time or two, and I don't think I've had that dip....but it sounds delicious! I'm going to make it. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete