Thursday, September 30, 2010

Everyone is doing it....

1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
A- I like Starbucks. Actually I think I love it. I love the smell. I don't really drink coffee though. My Aunt Susie gave me a $40 gift card last Christmas and I cherished it. I will have a Pumpkin Spiced latte soon. I like to have them on cool/cold mornings and only a couple a year. I drank it more often in Colorado. Probably because it was cold and probably because it served as my breakfast. Skinny Vanilla latte..yum. White chocolate mocha. holy yum. Like I said, I don't drink often but enjoy every sip when I do. Their low fat muffins with sugar on top = yum!

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall?
A-We usually decorate for fall and I love all the colors. This year, we are crammed into an apartment and have only decorated a little. I will have to make up for it next year. Aren't you excited hunny?

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? No, our life is much too busy to even get time alone right now!

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory? BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS and hot jeans.

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Not sure if I have one. I remember being a mummy/surgical patient for our 6th grade haunted house at St. James. It was fun and I put a lot of work into it.

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? Not Halloween movies but enjoy some horror movies.


7. What is your favorite Fall activity?
A-Pumpkin patches, football, bonfires, family functions, cooking out, Church festivals, cooking

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe?DRESSING of course. We eat ham and turkey all the time, so over rated. We always love having other things. Duck, seasoned pork loin, mexican chicken spaghetti, brunch, etc.




9. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? It's not coming out, it is out. Eat.Pray.Love
2. What will you miss most about Summer? The fresh fruit and veggies

3. When do you start your holiday shopping? Typically I am finished by September. Chris shops for one of his family members and then us and that takes place in December. This year, I've barely started!! YIKES!

.4. Favorite exercise/activity?Elliptical

5. Best book you've read lately? The Help, Driven Purpose of Life
6. Do you make your bed every day?Mostly yes, sometimes if we don't leave the house and don't get out of bed then no.

7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose?
Personal Chef...Have you seen the junk I eat?

8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall?Grey's, P.P, SUV, CSI, Dr. Oz, Ellen, Oprah's last season...now ask me how many of those I actually watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment