Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good news (and Bad)

  • Hailey Grace is feeling much better but kept us up until nearly 4 this morning from coughing and tossing and turning. The drainage has to be annoying.
  • Her frog is amazing and helps so much with allergies/colds/sinus infections.
  • We had dinner with daddy last night and boy was she a handful. Amber, we arrived just after you left so I will bring you your gift (PROMISE!).
  • Hailey Grace and I had a lazy day yesterday. Laundry, resting, cleaning, etc. It was nice but looks like I'll be cleaning and doing laundry all over again today. Funny how often I have to do it.

I had my Ultrasound and Mammogram this morning on my left breast. It was my 3rd set of exams since the last week of June. Everything looked good and it was a itty bitty bit smaller. I can't tell, you couldn't tell but with the pictures you can. I was brought into a room where the doctors do all the examining of the xrays, ultrasounds and mammograms and YES it was just like on Grey's. The doctors were very nice and went in detail on everything. They do not believe that it is cancer at this time. Might it turn into cancer one day? Sure but only time will tell and actually it probably won't. It is extremely painful is the main issue. Hopefully with the next kid, it will clear on it's own. They believe it is an an infection that I had couple times while breast feeding (Mastitis) and once when I stopped. I am not much on taking medicine as many of you know and so caused a painful abscess/cyst that might require surgical drainage. I will be monitored every few months and if it continues to be painful, a breast biopsies is the next step. There is a very rare type of cancer that mimics Mastitis infections like this. So...that is all I know!

After leaving Baylor, I had a message from my grandmother and Aunt in SE Texas. My Uncle had passed away in his sleep during the night. My Aunt went to wake him and he was already gone. I am stunned and saddened. They are at a loss of what caused it. During the last 6 months, there have been so many deaths around us I am just not sure what to think. God's Army is full of SPECIAL ones for sure. I'm sure Gene was met by my mom, Paw paw and Grandmother Zita when he arrived in Heaven.

That was our Tuesday all before 10 in the morning!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh girlfriend!

    I am praying that Hailey gets to feeling better, that ALL goes well with your tests, and for you and your family in the passing of your uncle!

    hugs and prayers!

    ReplyDelete