Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Hump day

This week has been amazing. Even with the washer not working correctly and Hailey Grace fighting bad allergies, still amazing.
A few things we would like to share:
  • We switched Hailey Grace from Zyrtec to Donatussin. MAJOR improvement. I guess it turned into a small cold. Either way, it is working wonders and hopefully she'll be at school tomorrow. Lord knows Chris and I need her to go.
  • I've been trying to make the grocery store since Sunday. Only have two glasses of milk left. Tomorrow.
  • I did 4 miles on the gazelle last night and 4 tonight. It makes up for like a quarter of what I eat daily. Probably not today though. Ice cream, brownies, lots of cream of soup, cheese, Shepherd's pie for lunch, etc.
  • Grapefest is this weekend in Grapevine, Octoberfest in Addison. Can.not.wait. FAIR FOOD!!
  • Miss Priss ended up sleeping 14 hours last night. No nap today but went down at 7:45 tonight. I'm loving the early bed times. I think School helps.
  • Chris had a meeting with his boss today. Tulsa is still on the books but we're pushing forward with another location. Keep your fingers crossed for the other location. Mountains, snow, no humid weather and great skin hopefully in our future. :)
  • Drives me crazy that you might wear one size in a certain brand and other size in another brand. ugh, seriously show makers!
  • We have a babysitter tomorrow!! Score! We're pretty excited. She is super cute and I'm sure HG will love her.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment