Monday, September 13, 2010

Ramblings...

The chicken is in the slow cooker smelling good. The homemade brownies in the oven smelling even better. The glass of wine later is already calling my name.
Hailey Grace stayed home from school today due to a runny nose. Her allergies have been acting up (Chris is suffering too!) and they are pretty strict on the runny nose. Anything but clear or if it is a lot of clear, keep them home. This morning, it was green. Lovely. So hopefully Zyrtec will kick it pretty quickly.
I had previous been looking forward to a day by myself to grocery shop and get a hair cut. Whelp, with that out the window we made our own fun. Totally disarraying her room in a matter of minutes. Then dragging it into the living room. Turkey dogs, Animal Crackers and Mac n Chz for lunch per HG's request. Storage unit, HG napped, we fed the inlaws dogs and came home to cook. Now, once again we are destroying the house. I will never understand how one child can make such a mess. Serious mess.
Chris is off tomorrow and Thursday so we're excited. We also have a babysitter on Thursday evening so I'm excited. A super sweet girl is coming to play with Hailey Grace while we play. Can't wait!!!!
Pulling out fall decorations. Not much room so we'll have to make up for it next year.
Boxes are pure entertainment

I walk in the other room for less than 5 minutes. Room is a mess and she is naked!!


Decided she wanted to tee tee in the living room.



Totally random. Trash cans. They are smelly, dirty but an important part of every home. I empty mine daily. I lysol it out and use Colorox Green cleaner on it inside and out. It should remain clean right? Wrong. dead wrong. I scrubbed it with a tooth brush and Lysol mopping solution (a little obessive) on Sunday morning and was blown away by how clean it really is now. Stuff that I *thought * I was cleaning off was really caked on there. How on earth was I missing all of this? I mean I am pretty tidy. I think that will be added to our weekly or monthly chore list.


I heard from one of my dear friends yesterday, Megan, and I couldn't be happier. I am a terrible friend for not emailing earlier but I honestly lost track time...and all my numbers. She shares a birthday with Hailey Grace or I should say HG shares it with Megan so I thought about Megan all day that day. Megan, it was wonderful to get your email today!!
Well, the buzzer is buzzing on the brownies.. Hope there is some left for Chris when he arrives home from work. :)
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. I'm think I'm going to need a glass of wine later. Kevin is going to the Ranger's game tonight and Boyd has been quite a handful today!

    I like your fall decor!

    Hope Hailey's allergies are doing better....

    ReplyDelete