Monday, September 20, 2010

Mia comes to town!

Mia came to play with us yesterday and a great time was had by everyone. Hailey Grace woke up early and was beyond excited that "My Mia" was coming. She always includes the MY. We dined at Aspen Creek, Spinach/art dip, salads, C & Mia had steaks, HG and I had Pork tenderloin, ribs to share and the to die for brownie dessert. I think we rolled out of there. Hailey is really into salads and soups right now. Her Uncle Ryan used to order salads at Mc Donalds at her age because they were green.
Photobucket
We played at the apartment (HG destroyed her room in a matter of minutes), HG and Mia read in bed and then HG couldn't decide where she wanted to sleep. I pulled her in bed with me while Chris showered and she cried for Mia. Finally, she gave up and I put her on her blow up Princess bed. Goodness gracious, that plastic is loud with as much as she rolls around.Photobucket

This morning was breakfast at Chick Fil A of course. Hailey Grace didn't eat anything and had her hands on her back molars often. We let her play and she climbed all over the play ground. Usually she just runs around but today she as climbing and sliding. We have been neglecting Target so felt a trip was in need to check out boots, Halloween costumes and clothes. While the boots were really cute, they were plastic and you could tell. BUMMER, they were so adorable in their ads. JC Penny's has an adorable pair of short brown ones that I'll check out. I need a gray pair as well. The Halloween costumes were cute but couldn't decide. We're hoping to be in Virgina seeing the Vest family for Halloween so we might need to dress warm. Mia did buy her a few cute things and I picked her up 2 shirts that were on sale for $5. Oh yeah- milk is 99 cent at Target right now! That is even cheaper than the 2 or $3 at Walmart.
Photobucket
Hailey Grace did not want her "My Mia" to leave. We walked her to the car and she was pouting on my shoulder, hiding her face and crying. Poor thing, she doesn't understand. Hopefully, we'll see her this weekend. I came in, changed her diaper (she went tee tee in potty), put her in her bed and she is out. Sound asleep in her bed with her "singing" or sound machine blaring. She likes it that way. whatever. We're having left over cheesy chicken spaghetti tonight for dinner. Chris missed it the other night and I only froze half of it. Easy enough for me.
Photobucket
The rest of the week is full like I said in the previous post. HG has school two days, Room Mother meeting in the morning. Chris and I have an appointment at the Apple store tomorrow, working on washer, the apartment maintenance coming to fix potty, packing Chris for Louisville, Parents night at school, Uncle JD flies in, Chris flies out, need to stop and see Ryan and get my watch, heading to Texarkana on Friday morning for the fair, back on Sunday to get Chris, Uncle JD flies out Monday morning.

Photobucket
Other little goodies I found in the $1 section. Warm vanilla hand soap, birthday cards, fork/spoon for HG and a fun Halloween book by Pillsbury.

2 comments:

  1. You are a busy woman! :) I love your finds from Target and all of the cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that is a long nap for Hailey. Boyd took a 3 hour one today. He also threw up last night and this morning. sigh!

    Probably 3 out of 4 weeks a month I do the prep on sunday for the week. I love it. I always feel so stressed each day to come up with stuff if I don't. I can pretty much make one casserole and Kevin will eat off of it for the week at lunch. We are trying to do lots more veggies/salads/chicken....and just eating less at night. Kevin has diabetes, and lately his blood sugar has been high.

    I wish I could do one month of meals at a time like you said. I may try that sometime!

    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete