Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Picture speaks for itself. Chris left his change out and someone found it. This was before she threw it all over the living room. This is before I managed to deleted 400 people on Facebook. whoops, I'm not sure who yet!



She wants to wear mommy's shoes all the time



Our date night turned into bar hoping night with a friend in downtown FW




Another shot





Thursday night, Chris and I decided on a babysitter and she was due to arrive at 6:30 for us to head to dinner. Around 2:20, the power went out. At 4, it was still out and by 4:30 we knew that the power company had so record of us having power with them. ever. We had all the correct information that proved we did. Hadn't we been living in the apartment for a month? Nope, not according to our records. Wonder where that bill is, I'm sure someone will some how manage to find us in their system and get it to us. Anyways, we went to downtown FW thinking Mexican but Chris was eager to stop by and catch up with Jason. He was having a birthday dinner with family and I felt terrible for crashing it. 1. we weren't invited 2. it was just their family 3. it was our date night. I can't tell you the last time the two of us had dinner or a movie. I had wanted to have a nice dinner and then meet up with Jason, Kristen and every one else. But.. once arriving to Billy Miners, they assured me that we weren't crashing their party and we were welcome there. We love the Wallis family and their extended family, always so loving and welcoming. I have to say that it was a lot of fun! Billy Miners that can be found HERE is closing down after being open for a long time. After dinner, we said our good byes and headed to the Reata for a margarita on the roof top. I love it up there! I had a habanero margarita which was excellent but had a little kick. If you like the Texas theme, you will love it. REATA


Hailey Grace and I are supposed to be on our way to Little Rock for sweet Graham's birthday. Mom is coming here tomorrow, dad during the week and I'm still on the in law's dog duty so we're having to stay home. We were really looking forward to a Sunday in Little Rock so pretty bummed about it. Mom hasn't seen our apartment and the dogs didn't starve leaving Chris in charge so I guess it is for the best.






Hailey Grace and I had an evening in tonight. We cooked dinner in the crock pot, went to the Laundromat for washing and picked up. Hopefully our washer will be working soon. Chris worked and is out with friends. Hopefully he'll be in soon. I just don't agree with a married man being out at bars late night. Call me old fashion but I think there is no good at bars late night alone.
Photobucket

5 minutes left

Photobucket

Photobucket







We're gearing up for a busy few weeks weeks. Mia is heading to town tomorrow for a night or two. Dinner with Ryan and then I believe Poppy and Uncle JD later in the week are coming for a visit, Hailey Grace has school, Chris goes to Louisville, we're going to Texarkana for the fair on Friday, Meet the Teacher where they announce me as room mom to the other parents, two room mom meetings, MYC activties, pick Chris up at airport, Hailey G goes back to school, play dates, Chris leaves for Vegas, find out for sure if we get the beautiful state, a trip to Colorado in early October, dad's 60th birthday party, a trip to see family for another birthday, a trip to weatherford to see Grandpa, another mammogram, flu shot for HG, follow up dr appointment...GOODNESS GRACIOUS A LIVE...I know I am leaving a few things out.............oh yeah, Shreveport if possible. :) So if you see me the next few weeks and I'm running like crazy, so sorry but I will make it up to you. Things just keep adding up. I was really hoping for super low key in September and October since Chris will be gone 4-5 weeks in November and December.





Oh yeah, when is this fall weather going to arrive? I'm so beyond ready for it. A Colorado trip is calling my name!!





No comments:

Post a Comment