Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Post on FB

I posted this on FB tonight. Not sure why. I needed to say hi and good bye I guess. I bawled. and bawled. Hailey Grace cried because she didn't know why tears on mItalicy face. I KNOW my mom greeted him. know it.


Whitney BellGene Davis: uncle Gene, it was amazing getting to know you over the past few years. I wondered where my love for diving came from and now I know why. I will honor each and ever dive for you. Please guide me in the direction where you want to see. Please hold my mom's hand and tell her I miss and love her dearly, each and every day. She would totally love Hailey Grace and laugh at what a mess she is. Oh goodness, I think I should have behaved when younger as everyone says she is just like me. No way I had that much attitude. now way. :) Love.
11 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · See Wall

3 comments:

  1. brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills. I am so sorry for your loss Whit. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for your family! I am so sorry. I know it's so hard!

    I didn't know that you had lost your mom as well. I lost my dad when I was 25. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom passed away when I was really young and my dad remarried soon after. So, I've had a mom all my life, I just don't know my biological mom because I was so young.

    ReplyDelete