Sunday, September 19, 2010

Locks of Love

Well, I did it! Locks of Love is now one 11+ inch pony tail richer. Did you know that it takes between 6 -10 pony tails to make one wig. That is just amazing. The wigs are also made and donated to the the children (under 21) in need or on a smaller pay scale.
I was on a natural high after the MAJOR chop and knowing that some child will be wearing my hair. The wigs that Locks of Love create are really designed for long term hair loss or permanent loss. imagine loosing all your hear at 10 forever. Imagine the other kids talking and pointing. My heart goes out to those sweet and innocent children we are suffering.
My long pony tail in a shoe box waiting to be shipped. It doesn't look that long but the entire pony is about 11-12 inches.First couple pose with new hair

showing off the new hair


While it is all for a wonderful cause, I didn't have the best person cut my hair. Once it was chopped, she continued to cut 2 more inches shaping it up. By the time I said something, it was too late. It is hair right? It will grow. Hopefully grow fast. I don't think it has been this short since Kindergarten. Many people love it. I've gotten so many compliments on it as it IS a cute cut. Looks healthy, great volume and fullness. I'm just a shoulder length type of gal. Chris is a shoulder length type of guy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment