Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sneak Peek


The hubby and I have been trying to decide what Miss Priss was going to be for Halloween this year with lots of input from her. LOTS. She has a very strong opinion in what she does and wears. It is the girl in her.

She has gone from Dora to Blues Clues to a Bumble Bee to Donkey on Shrek to a pink Dog to Minnie Mouse to Tinker Bell...the list goes on and on. I love the bee, pink poodle, Minnie mouse and tinker bell costumes. I also thought about making her a costume after researching on google. Super easy and way cute!

Then I saw this today. It is an 18-24 months it looked big. Many of you know that Chris called Hailey his little Hailey Monster. That got us all calling her that from time to time. She growls and says she is a pink Dora monster. Sure, what ever floats her boat. It is cute though. When I saw this, I knew she would love it. And she did. The screaming started as soon as I showed her after school. She was livid with me that I wouldn't pull over and let her change into it. She has been wearing it for 2 hours so far while dancing around the living room pulling out every toy possible, she is so happy!

1 comment: