Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Festival








We woke up and asked HG what she wanted for lunch. Her reply was of course PIZZA. We arrived at pizza and she wanted a "chic burger". Probably should have gone for the chica burger but we were already out of the car.

Next up, Fall Festival. A lot of fun. Most of the excitement was last night and this morning but still lots of people and things to do. HG mainly hung out at the bounce house fro the little ones, snow cone stand (I only let her have the ice!), putt putt, food area, etc.

After FF, we ran by the Bells and Jim treated us to some KFC. Can't tell you the last time I had KFC but it was pretty darn good.

I beat.exhausted.restless because I am so sleepy. I just packed our backs. I have no idea what we are doing so I threw a bunch of stuff in there. I always over pack. always. Plus, I can't fit in any of my clothes because I like my food too much so I am limited. Maybe I'll lay off the food. We leave between 7-8, funeral is at 3. I'm almost nervous. Not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment