Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday, Thursday

Well, we arrived home yesterday and have been running ever since. Chris met us at the apartment, ran errands, dinner and then bed by 10. We were all beat.

I was helping with a breakfast this morning at the Church for CDC and MYC. We had to be there by 8:30 so I cooked HG's breakfast (sausage, eggs and strawberries) and she ate while we set up. However, she did not want to get up. At all. Once in class, she did well and participated in make up pictures since we missed on Tuesday. She had a great day today!! yea! She is out of school on Tuesday, bummer!! :)

Photobucket
While she was learning, I was participating in a wonderful breakfast full of wonderful moms. I met many that I did not know and visited with many that I did. We are looking forwards to a few pumpkin patches, play dates and the Halloween festival on the 3oth... If only I could slow down long enough to look at a calendar. OMG, I am worn out.

Chris hired his first person today!!! Super exciting news. he hired someone I worked with for many years and is an awesome employee. I trust him more than most I know. We are very lucky to have Patrick on our side and to have Dee (and the kids) supporting him. They have 3 red head kids so you know I am totally 100% in love with those kids.
Photobucket
While HG was at school, I ran to The Children's Place to see what all they have on sale. I heard about their incredible sale but I only walked out with $35 worth of damage. A few tights, tops, knee highs, and a farm dress (for riding horses), we were done.....Not to mention the clock was ticking close to 2. I'm always early for HG. ALWAYS. I'm very anal about it. VERY. After school, we went to Target. She dumped a bag of popcorn and blamed me. lovely, already? seriously? I didn't buy her much, just two sweats (one !2 and one 14.99- score!!) but they do have ADORABLE P coat's for $25. please and thank you, we'll be back.

HG ate early, Chris and I had a fest while watching our shows. Our meal was complete with jalapeno cheese rolls from Collin Street Bakery. Yum! We love going a few times a year. Clothes are washed, house is clean (somewhat) and I will start packing us in the morning. We're off to Texarkana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment