Thursday, October 28, 2010

Turkey Meatloaf Thursday

Watching her movie before bed in "daddy's bed" as she calls it.

HG had her Halloween celebration this morning. She had a blast! I forgot about pictures until I put her jacket on. No such luck taking it off. We had spent 15 minutes searching for her Tinkerbell shoes. We looked everywhere. Guess who found them? Daddy! Tonight, they were in his desk chair. I never thought to look there. Oh the places they put things. I'll get some pictures Saturday before our MYC/Church Halloween Carnival. I went to pick her up and she was in such a good mood. the teachers said she rested quietly but no nap. I wonder how much sugar she really had.
I had a check up today, got a flu shot and had a lot of blood work. I'm hoping my Thyriod is up and still not low and my progestrone level is good. Oh the things you go through being a woman and having the monthly (or every 2 months!) visitor!
My car has pretty new front tires. They were bad. Really bad. My dad was highly upset we let them get down to a 3 on tread. If you don't know, a 3 is bad. My back tires are a 9 and hopefully they will last until we sell. hmmm....Fancy new tires to carry us until we move!
Bass Pro was on our list today. Chris told HG that the fish and other animals would get her so she kept getting scared and freaking out. It was funny. They have 3 white rattle snakes in a cage and she wouldn't get near it. I don't blame her. Yuk. The entire store was preparing for the Holidays. I love that they have free pictures. I did find out that they carry BOGS. I'm in love and saving up for a new pair. Madly in love.
Tonight we are celebrating the Rangers (hopefully we'll win right) and an early bedtime for HG. I cooked a Turkey Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and greens beans. I couldn't' decide so I went for it. I was skeptical but it turned out good. A little different consistency that regular meatloaf but good.
Well, that is about it in our little household. Poppy is heading over tomorrow and should be here by the time HG wakes from her nap. My dear friend Megan is opening a consignment store in Texarkana called 2Sprouts. If you are in there area, GO SEE HER! She is one of the neatest and nicest people I've ever known. We've been friends forever.

2 comments:

  1. those Bogs look like something I could get some good use of up here in the North! I didn't see a price, so maybe I'll have to put them on my Christmas list? :)

    And I got your email today. We've been on the go all day and i'm about to hit the sack when I finish pumping. I'll be emailing back though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bass Pro prices were about average. They were around 79-89 for a pair but they are down to 40 below zero. I just checked Ebay and prices really weren't much different.
    No worries on the email, it was a ton of information. My head was in over load. I'm hoping for positive results when they call tomorrow on my blood work.

    ReplyDelete