Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween week

Jason being Jason
The crowd on the way in

Sitting on the patio

Pretty little girl after MassHaving fun with Daddy


I love my headband!


We have an exciting week a head and that is all HG can talk about. School Halloween parties, pumpkin patch here and here, Daddy takes a trip to Louisville, visiting Grandpa in Weatherford, Poppy is coming over on Friday, Autumn at the Arboretum, Halloween Festival on Main Street, MYC & St. Francis Halloween Carnival and the WORLD SERIES! That doesn't include grocery shopping, MDO, cleaning, laundry, a doctor appointment that I keep putting off, etc. Hopefully we will make everything.
I think Chris and I are both looking forward to Friday night on Main Sreet and Esparza's. We love that place and actually got engaged there!

No comments:

Post a Comment