Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sulphur Springs, Shreveport & other ramblings

Don't you wish you could sleep like this?

That is salt. Ihave salt everywhere.


She loves her shades.


Sunday after lunch with Poppy, Uncle JD and Kendall, we headed to Sulphur Springs for a birthday party. K turned 4 and had a fantastic blow out at his house. Hailey Grace lived in the bounce house with all the other little kids. We love spending time with all the Sulphur Springs family and try to get out there often. Thank you for including us.


Out like a light with a boo boo on her face




I love going to Poppy's house, everything is so beautiful


After the party, we dropped Hailey Grace off at Mia's and headed to Shreveport. Superior for dinner and then the boats. The Horseshoe was crazy busy so we were highly bummed. I'm not much of a gambler but I couldn't find a table or seat so I couldn't have played if I wanted. Chris squeezed his way in the craps table and I headed to the room. The big tub was calling my name. I would out like a light shortly after. exhausted. Thank you Mia for keeping Miss Priss, she always enjoys spending the night.



Margaritas from Superior. enough said.





She's behind the wheel, watch out world!




Little Halloween Diva

Monday, Chris headed back to work and we stuck around for the Flu mist. I gave Hailey Grace the shot last year in December and opted for the mist this year. I wasn't crazy about it being a live virus but it supposedly lasts 7 months longer. That is what attracted me to it. Rumor has it that she is covered for 13 months. That will get us moved to Colorado and have a chance to find a new pedi out there before she needs it next year.

Here is what the website and HG's nurse says about:

Does FluMist contain a live virus?
Yes. Similar to the chicken pox vaccine, FluMist contains a weakened live virus. The weakened live virus in FluMist is designed not to cause the flu, but to help protect you from influenza through the end of flu season.

More information, click here.


She sneezed all over my face shortly after getting the mist. I'm going for my flu shot tomorrow!!!!!


Now that is a big truck



The storm that greeted us leaving the Horseshoe




Oh how I love this bath



The room


Apparently she was eager to get in


Poppy, Brooke and I went to dinner at Timothy's last night and HG stayed with Mia. Poppy, Collins, HG and I went to dinner at Zapata's on Monday. We always eat so well in town but my poor waist line is showing it.


Up at the crack of dawn this morning, loaded up and stopped in Sulphur Springs for another visit. Family is so dear and we've really learned lately that things can change in an instant. One moment everyone is healthy, happy and full of life and the next they are gone or things change. Always kiss your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment