Saturday, November 20, 2010

Daddy is home

HG and I rushed to the airport after we received the text from daddy that said I've landed. Whoops, we were laying on the bed watching The Nate Show and considering a nap. I guess we lost track of time. So rather than parking and seeing the excitement in HG's eyes when Chris walks into the baggage claim, we were just another car picking up their passenger.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We headed home for HG to take a nap and after 2 hours of her reading, playing and talking to her babies she finally passed out. Little did we know that she had piled her bed with toys. Lots of laughs when we woke her for dinner. Laughs from us, not her. She did not want to wake up. I knew something was off when she finally strolled into the living room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner consisted of Spaghetti with homemade sauce and lots of veggies. I am trying to threw in vegetables in anything and everything I can. They were sauteed and simmered so oh so soft. There wasn't any sauce left over it was so yummy. HG, she barely ate. She chugged some orange juice though. I am trying to pull her off apple juice and she had two glasses, full glasses yesterday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After the kitchen was clean, we piled in the bed to watch The Bucket list. I've seen it a few times but always enjoy a movie with the family all snuggled under the covers. HG decided she needed to go #2 so I grabbed the pink potty, put a towel on it (so she can recline if you were wondering) and not two minutes later it happened. She threw up her orange juice all over herself and the carpet. Chris and I bounced like magic and I luckily had a walmart plastic sack in my hand. The poor thing filled it up. Off to the tub HG went and I scrubbed everything in site. 15 minutes later, she was sick again. Thank goodness it was in the bathroom and not more on the carpet. I gave her some anti nausea medicine and motrin for her 100.4 fever and she seemed to feel better in a couple of hours. Well enough for chocolate chip cookies.
Photobucket
Today is a different story. She hasn't walked. She hasn't laughed. She hasn't' eaten anything. I managed a little apple white grape juice and milk down her. She has been laying down since waking up this morning. I tried to put her in the tub and she refuses to sit due to it hurting. The poor thing has finally fallen asleep after laying on the floor or our bed for 7 hours. I can't imagine the pain she is going through. If you have any ideas as to what might help, please email me. This usually does the trick when needed but today it hasn't. These however work in minutes. And her Pedi recommends these. I don't think we can go over night without her going. I'm starting to think that her belly issues are because she is stopped up. However, I can't get to the store right now because she won't sit down.
If and when we get the belly issues worked out, we're going to dinner with Poppy and possibly Uncle Ryan tonight. They are flying out to LA tomorrow to meet with Ryan's new grad school. I can't believe my baby brother is moving all the way to California. We will miss him terribly but hope to visit once we figure things out with AC.
Speaking of AC, I am sorry that we don't have an answer for all of you. I would like one as well, I promise. We do know that they aren't signing on anything until the next one opens in Fayetteville, NC on December 13. I'm guessing it will be after the New Year before we know much. They will be extremely busy from the opening until Christmas, we'll be gone the week after Christmas and I'm sure most people will take off. SO...maybe once everyone is back at work in the New Year, the decision will be made. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment