Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wednesday already?

Okay so I am posting this 2 hours before Wednesday actually arrives.
We finally got answers to my eye issues. Apparently Carenow dr's are idiots when it comes to eye issues. I saw 3 different doctors with 3 different diagnoses in 5 days. New prescriptions each time equals money laying in my trash can now. Monday brought my 1st trip to an eye doctor and a better understanding of the eyes in general. I don't have shingles of the eye. One antibiotic I was given served as a breeding ground for more infection to grow. The reason my eye swelled so large and gradually grew worse. I have an infection in both eyes, which was news to me. In my left, I only have a few follicles of the infection but in my right there was far too many to count. I also scored much lower in my right eye on a vision test (like almost failed!) but hopefully it is due to the infection. BUT...being on the two new eye drops, spending $65 more dollars, I can tell a huge difference!!! I think I'm at $300 so far between the visits and antibiotics. Carenow can kiss my behind for sure. I might be able to wear makeup by the weekend. HG hasn't called me scary today either. We found cute yard art for Poppy's yard at Garden Ridge.
HG is totally in love with her millions of baby dolls.
She sported hair clips at Grand mommy's.
While I spent 2+ hours at the eye dr on Monday, this is what Daddy and HG did. I think it was the first time he took her all alone. They had a blast until the two of them ended up at Target and she wanted everything in site.
Daddy needed a new pair of work shoes. Boy was that an adventure!!

Mia came over yesterday to visit and see HG's school this morning. We really enjoyed her visit. HG was wanting to know where her Mia was after school. She was not happy about her not being there.
Daddy leaves in the morning for North Carolina and we're thinking about buying a Christmas tree. Ours is in storage and it is massive, I don't think it could fit through the apartment door. We looked at pink and purple ones today. Yes. For real, pink and purple. HG was begging for the pink one for her room.
Grandma Christine fell and broke her pelvis so we are planning a trip out there this weekend and then onto Texarkana for a quick visit since we won't make Thanksgiving there. Becca's babyshower is on Sunday as well....Stay tuned for the diaper cake and wreath!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you have been through hell with your eye issues. I hope today they are doing a lot better. That stinks that you wasted so much time and money to get a proper diagnosis. I will say a prayer for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete