Saturday, November 13, 2010

I think it is time for new sunglasses.
Almost figured the neti pot out!

My fever is down to 99.16.


Yesterday it hoovered around 100.22.


I am starting to hear normal again.


My pink eye is now red.


I got in bed at 8pm last night.


It has been 3 years to the month (11/2007) since I have had a cold like this.


I had Charlie horses all night.


Haven't had them since I was in my 3rd trimester with HG.


No, I'm not pregnant. I ate 3 bananas and haven't had once since.


I had a big Xray done yesterday.


I almost freaked myself out by googling Google can be evil..


Turned out that it wasn't very painful but very neat.


Thank you so much to those that called and sent texts, it means a lot to me (us).


Everything looked pretty good but will get results hopefully Monday.


HG played with Jenna and Jax while at the radiologist.


Now she wants a BIG tv. Thanks Justin, you just had to get a fancy tv with 3D.


HG got VERY car sick and threw up all over myself and the entry at daddy's work this morning.


It was bright orange and smelled liked candy corn.


We were covered head to toe.


Thank goodness for chef shirts and facuet baths.


We had lunch with daddy. She put Splenda in his queso.


On the way home from Walmart, I smelled something sweet.


Want to take a guess?


BUBBLE BATH. Yes, poured out all over my back seat. lovely.


Yesterday, she peed on the bed and bathroom floor "because her panties wouldn't come off".


I threw those bad luck pink ones away. It was our first major accident.


HG also drew us a green head board since ours is in storage.


Yes, it WAS one of those days.


And I was sick.


She did come in and cover me with a kitchen towel and kiss me on the forehead.


Then she said I love you Mommy, sorry you so sick. Can I have a pickle?


She is the sweetest thing ever.


We have a birthday party tonight. I have no idea what to buy as a gift.


Gift Card and a beer? Guys seem to be happy with that.


Mia is coming on Monday.


We can't wait. HG will go wild when she sees her.



2 comments:

  1. Hoping for good news for you on Monday! And for you to just feel better in general!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are ok regarding the big xray you had done. I hope you get good news.

    I cracked up about HG drawing you a green headboard! :)

    ReplyDelete