Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh the dots


HG LOVES this jacket. It's cute. We've had it for a few months and it is already so worn. She likes to wear "her life jacket" even in the heat. It is always covered in ranch or ketchup because she refuses to take it off. She found the matching pants at Target this week. On the floor screaming, crying, mean mommy-ing because I didn't want to buy her polka dot bottoms. Did I mention they are tight pants, like leggings? Yeah, don't you want a pair? Then I saw they were $2.80. I gave in. She helped wash them and demanded to wear them to school. Such a happy little girl to show off her adorable pants.


her uggs were by the door. I asked that she put her shoes on while I grab her lunch box out of the fridge. She does it often and I really don't have to worry. I finally looked down out at the car. Ducks? Where on earth did she pull these out of? I thought they were in her closet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment