Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

We braved Easter weekend and headed east to Texarkana.

My brother and soon to be SIL's shower was Saturday.

The munchkin was coming home on Saturday.

We wanted to visit my grandfather.

It just happened to all be Easter weekend.

And every storm around managed to hit Texarkana.

Unfortunately, that has been the story for about 2 weeks now.

Yes, the Easter bunny brought pickles.

Uncle John and Aunt Kendall filled her basket with money.

Quarters to be exact.

HG's request.


We had a lovely weekend.

Saw many old friends.

Spent time with family.

Great Easter lunch.

You know it is going to be good when your Aunt orders one of everything on the appetizer menu.

YUM!


The hubby and I forgot our camera on Easter Sunday.

Imagine that.

When back in Texarkana next week, I will download from the parents.

Hailey was of course in her ballerina dress.

She had to wear it.

Along with her hot pink shoes.

Mia told me to let her wear the shoes, they showed her personality.

And she LOVES them.

HG had a cone and Whit (my grandfather) had a vanilla milk shake by the pool on Easter.

Oh how we love that man.

Oh how the entire town loves that man.

He really enjoyed our visit.

HG talked his head off.

And wondered about his milk shake.

It made me realize that she hasn't ever had a milk shake.

Always tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.

We are continuing to pray for a miracle.





She had to open her chocolate bunnies.


Then line them up so she could see them.

I couldn't bring myself to buy her the large chocolate Easter bunnies.


We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.

It is hard to imagine that this is probably our last one in Texas for a while.

But so exciting at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment