Thursday, April 28, 2011

God's Blessings







The husband and I are beyond excited to formally announce that baby Bell #2 is on the way.




Many of you know, some it will come as a shock to, some knew before the test was even dry.





We decided to wait and announce until the NT Scan was complete.





With HG, i was telling everyone as soon as we found out.





Then this last year happened.





So many tears shed, so much heart ache.





Totally worth the pain and suffering for a perfectly healthy little one.






3 weeks 3 days 5 weeks 5 days








I've taken one or two of these.




Probably a lot more than one or two.




They help keep both the baby and myself healthy.






small price for such a large reward.












Without them, I would only have a 20% chance of a successful pregnancy.






Thank the Lord for modern medicine.












Morning Sickness.







With HG, I mainly had it at night.






For a few short weeks.










I did however eat chicken minis each morning from finding out until week 11.






It have helped.






This baby.......






Oh my goodness gracious alive.






It came a little more forceful.








In my 7th week.






I threw up for the first time thanks to water at 6w5d so almost a full 7 weeks.






Liquid makes me sick.










Fried food and pizza saves me.










Body bloated at 7 weeks.






Pants barely fitting thanks to the pregnancy bloat.










At 11w3d, I've gained 1-1.5 pounds.










I'm wearing seabands daily.






Not sure i'm sold on them.










Chewing ginger root gum.






______________________________________







On the last Tuesday of March, I had to phone my doctor.










Seriously felt miserable.






I get sick.






But I don't get to act sick.






I could barely get out of bed.






Couldn't hold water down.










The nurse called in Zofran.







Wow.







Along with Zofran comes side effects.













4/5/2011







The baby was measuring 5 days a head.





Progesterone was sky high.





Given permission to go to Naples, Florida.

Thank goodness!






Trouble scheduling next appointment in 2 weeks due to trip.





It was 3 weeks before I got to see the little Angel again.








At my last appointment, the baby measured 5 days ahead.










The one Tuesday, he/she measured exactly in line with my LMP.





Babies this early and vary quite a bit.





Actually they can vary through out the entire pregnancy.





We had our NT scan scheduled.





The baby was curled in a ball sleeping the whole time.





Maybe if he/she would have stretched out then they would have.





The NT scan is done between 11 and 14 weeks.





.5 mm off.





Sounds silly but for accurate measurements, I was still .5 mm off from the position the baby was in.





We got to see the baby for a minute or two.





The arms and legs were moving.





Heartbeat was going.





Even though I didn't get to see it.





The tech and the hubby did.





I left feeling a bit sad.





I mentioned it today to one of the wonderful nurses that I missed the heart beat on Tuesday and have been worried ever since.





They are amazing and so sweet up there.





The nurse replied back with why didn't you say anything?





I love that they all care so much.





One of our favorite nurses is leaving. :(





Luckily, we can see her in North Carolina.





Unsure of the blob on the left side.










Today, we had our NT scan.





It went perfectly.





After waking the baby up.





He/She was flipping out of control.





I say he/she and I really think SHE.





HG has called the baby "baby seester ____" since she found out.





My due date is around 11/13.





I have to deliver at or before 38 weeks.





That is Halloween.





And a week and a half longer than HG.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween baby?! :) And what nurse is leaving?!


    And I am so glad it's out now!! ANd I'm glad the baby is doing great--- I am SOOOOO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete