Sunday, April 3, 2011

Poppy's surprise visit

Poppy surprised us with a visit on Saturday.

We kept it from HG until his arrival.

She was beyond excited.

A late lunch at Mi Cocina.

A basketball game.

Lots of sunshine.

It was a perfect day. I got my team Cohen shirt in the mail from Megan.

I love it!

Poppy got her a purse and bathing suit.

Of course both are hot pink.



Mail box run.

Enjoying the amazing weather.

Piccomolo Italian Ice Cream.
Yum!



Isn't a huge fan of grass in the toes.
Such a beautiful day.
HG and the hubby running on the grass.



We spend a lot of time in Southlake Town Square.

Love it.


After we climbed into bed, we watched two movies.

Or I slept through one.

The Town was not too bad.

If you can get over the f word.

Oh my, the f word.

Definitely not something to watch when your kids are awake.

I slept through The American.

The hubby said it was really strange.

Glad I did.



On the previous two movies we watched:

How do you know...

Slow.

We laughed at how slow it was.

Goodness, it was slow.

Eat Pray Love.

Much better.

1 comment: