Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Naples #2

Last night, we had dinner on the lawn at the sister hotel.

It was the perfect setting for a wedding reception.

No one knew what we were being served for dinner.

Always good food so not many worry.

Walking up, you couldn't help but laugh.

It was a pregnant woman's dream.

Fair food.

Turkey legs.

Funnel cakes.

Homemade marshmallows.

Lemonade.

Snow cones.

Ice cream.

Nachos.

Pretzels.

Steak fries.

Onion rings.

Burgers.

Brauts.

Tons of desserts.

Lots of salad.

Free beer.

And good Country Music. We finally walked up close.


The vibrations were shaking my belly.

Montgomery Gentry.










Candy Coburn

My knee caps are still blood red.

Sorry for the glare, I was heading out the door to the pool.



I have spare time each morning.
I'm supposed to be in various conferences.

And I really want to be there.

Not sure how people feel about dry heaving.

TXRH is very motivational.

Very.

Reminds me of a non-denominational Church.

They are always pumping up you, making you believe in yourself.

This is much different than the last conference we went to.

This is how it should be.

Your Employees need to believe in themselves.



Tonight we have our MP dinner.

This is a very big night in TXRH.

Very big.

Lots of money.

A car.

Awards.

Suits.



We fly home tomorrow.

Very early.

I am so ready to see my baby girl.

So ready.

I am afriad she is having the time of her life.

Shopping.

CEC.

Target.

Playing with baby chicks.

Watering/feeding the horses.

Feeding the dogs.

Playing with cousin Carly, Aunt Tonia and Uncle Chip.

She will love Camp Aunt Tonia.

They did have really bad storms last night.

Really bad.

In Arkansas.



I am in need of prayers for my Grandfather.

Pray for less pain.

Pray for a miracle.

Pray for good time with loved ones.

Tomorrow will be a big day for us all.

A day we never thought would come.

He has been healthier than many 60 year olds I know.





Also pray for those who blog about things they shouldn't.

Things they have no right blogging about.

Pray that God doesn't judge them too harshly.

He has a funny way of showing us how he wants us to life our lives.

Or you can pray they get the help needed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are having a good time. Guess you are heading back today?! The food all looks and sounds great. Oh, I love Montgomery Gentry too. How cool!

    ReplyDelete