Wednesday, April 6, 2011

First Ranger Game





Yesterday was HG's first Ranger game.

She was in no mood to get ready to go.

When our friend Chris arrived, she was actually in her Dora night gown with nothing else on.

No panties.

No pull ups.

Nothing.

She proceeded to take her time allowing me to dress her.

C's flight had to turn around and return to the gate.

So scary.

Better safe than sorry.

He was hours late.


We bought 3 tickets on the 10 game pass.


The seats are in the bleachers.


I think we'll be purchasing a few evening game tickets under the cover.


Wow, it was hot and only April.


I doubt I'll be able to handle the heat come this summer.



If a baseball game wasn't enough, a friend was selling her Maverick tickets half price.


I was in no mood for another game.


I was worn out, sore and everything else under the sun.


I told the hubby to go with our friend Chris.


It was like Christmas for them both.



No comments:

Post a Comment