Thursday, April 7, 2011

Italian Chicken

It doesn't get much easier than Italian chicken.
Even easier than heading to the closest local drive thru.

You only need two ingredients.
Yes, that is right.
Chicken breasts (or what ever chicken parts you enjoy)
Bottle of your favorite Italian dressing.
We had Kraft since they do the two for one special a lot.
HG loves Kraft ranch.

I beat my chicken breast just a little, add the Italian dressing to cover and let marinate for an hour.
I'm addicted to lemon pepper so I topped with a little.
Odd, i know.
Next, bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.
Simple. Easy.
HG loves baked or grilled chicken so I try to keep it around.
Makes great sandwiches or a topper for a salad.
We paired it with baked potatoes and broccoli tonight.
The hubby can't get enough potatoes.


I forgot to take pictures of our dinner.
HG ate while I took a cool bath.
Yes, cool.
Wasn't planned but my head was pounding.

2 comments:

  1. yummy!!!

    Ok- you neeeeeeed a good camera! I am tired of cell phone pictures missy. ;) Tell chris to get you one!

    ReplyDelete