Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunny Day

Flying a kite HG made at school today.

It was Spirit day at school.

Everyone was in a fantastic mood.

We planted flowers after school too.

Sunday, we took HG to Lowe's and let her pick out her favorites.

The hubby got tomatoes, bell peppers, serranos and jalapenos.

Yummy!

HG wanted to ride Susie the pink car around with some of her flowers.

She is Little Miss Sunshine for sure.

Waving at everyone she saw.

Yelling beep beep.

Poor Jax.

We don't have little boy pj's.

We made do with purple Dora ones.

He kept saying Dora and backpack.

I forgot how cute it is when they are learning to talk.

He calls HG Ha-ey gace.

Adorable.Big brother Derc broke both bones last night at our house.

We had just walked outside.

Like just walked outside. He and HG were down by some stairs and a grassy play area.

The next thing we knew, he was on the ground running towards us holding his arm.

He was so calm.

Yelling Mommy my arm.

But so strong.

I assure you, I would have been screaming.

I know it hurt.

I knew it was broken just by looking at it.

Such a strong little boy.

Tomorrow he will have surgery to place the pins in.

What a bummer way to end baseball season and start the summer.

HG picked out a get well bag for him.

She may or may not have eaten a package of white donuts out of there.

She thought they were marshmallows.

But she looked at me with a full mouth and was amazed at how good they were.


Bath time!!

I forgot not to let little ones in the tub with full bellies.

I have a whole new appreciation for pregnant moms that have to carry 2 toddlers around.

Wow, I am sore by early afternoon.

Like oh my goodness gracious sore.


After school today, we had to run to the Old Navy at Grapevine Mills. HG kept telling me she needed ice cream. Okay, fine, it will buy me some time. Right? Wrong. Look at this mess. Sprinkles ALL over the ice cream. rock hard sprinkles. That stained your mouth. That stained your clothes. Needless to say, that ice cream was a waste of $3 and found a new home in the trash can. We were both happy after that.

This made me glad I taste HG's drinks from dining places.

So scary!


I did a little shopping this morning.

Bought a few things.

Have a few things to take back.

Bought a pair of shoes a size smaller than I wear because I just had to have them.

They have sold out in all stores in the DFW, East Texas and online.

I made them check.

Yes, I really did.

They were $24.50.

What a bargain for shoes!!

They are gold.

I have never in my life owned a pair of gold shoes.

I run to mom's house for cool shoes.

BUT, I had to have these.

I pray they will work.

Perfect for Naples on the beach next week.


We are all loving this amazing weather here in Texas this week

HG is like a new person playing outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment