Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Naples

First night here.

Clam bake on the beach.

Every dish you could ever want.

Nothing like watching the waves while dining. My view during my breakfast each day.

I tried once to walk down for breakfast.

Wasn't a good idea.


Kenny Loggins

Kenny Loggins Concert.
You older ones will know who he is.
You younger ones will know his songs.
Footloose.
Danger Zone.
You would have thought the guest were given a million dollars when he sang those songs.

Dave, Chris and I after all being up for 18 hours at the Kenny Loggins concert.

Chris on the beach in Naples. I relax on a lounge chair, reading a book UNDER an umbrella yesterday.


I lathered up in 70 spf still to protect my casperly skin.

The last thing my dr will want to see early next week is a bad sunburn.

Apparently I forgot my knee caps.

They grew a deeper red as the night grew on.


Naples is great.
We will be back.

Family vacation.

Romantic getaway.

Everyone is so laid back.

The food has been amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. Be careful with that sunburn!

    I love Kenny Loggins. How fun!

    The water looks gorgeous there. AHHHHH. I bet you are having a nice, relaxing time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete