Friday, April 1, 2011

Play dates and Rangers

HG is much too tall for this carseat.

She loves it.

Time to move back to her black one.

Jax seems to like her carseat.

She gets into the fridge a million times a day.

I keep water, milk and juice boxes for her easy reach.

I need to find a breakable pickle jar.

She is always carrying it around.

Jax loves to cheese at the camera.
For a tea party, you must have mini grilled cheese.

The boys learned about tea parties today. Resting for a minute.
Playing with HG's doll house.

I heard Derc say "did you tee tee in the bath".

I'm sure he asks that a lot to his 20 month old brother Jax.

Made me laugh.

HG assured him she didn't tee tee.

I was impressed with the mess

HG's room remained super clean.

Her room is always a diaster by the end of the day.

Always.

I need two kids around more often.

She was great, after warning her a time or two early on.

She is worn out.

I see an early bed time in the future.



We played outside, ate a lot and watched Toy Story 3.

From the movie-sitter as HG calls it.

Redbox to you.


I'm hoping to watch both tonight.

I rent movies often that I end up returning before I see them.

Netflix here I come.

The husband hooked up his PS3.

Can't wait for movies.

And Michael Jackson dance.

Oh pay back for the elephants above us.




It is Texas Ranger Season around here.


DFW has been hyped up for some time.


We bought the 10 game pass.


Even a ticket for HG.


Might decide bad idea after the game on Wednesday.


I think it is $1 hot dog night.


Wonder how many she and the hubby will manage.




To top it off, Derc plays on the Rangers too.


Little Rangers of course.


He looked so pround in his spiffy uniform.


We'll spend a lot of time cheering for the Rangers this season.



HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment