Friday, August 10, 2012

Crested Butte

We have been here in CB a week now and are enjoying our last few days here. I seriously don't want to leave, ever. The weather is just great. While I don't want to leave, I can't wait for school to begin back home either. Always bitter sweet huh?

From sun up to sun down, we eat. And then eat a little more. Probably one of our favorite activities and good thing there is a lot of great grub here. Third bowl, a place where they make their own ice cream is our daily afternoon spot. Salted caramel is a must. The girls like chocolate and the husband switches his up.

HG and Harper are enjoying their cousin Grace so much. We don't get to see her often so anything Gracie time is wonderful. HG follows her around like a wet dog, worshiping her.

So many wonderful things to blog about, maybe on the ride home. Tonight, we are headed to an outdoor concert on the base of the mountain next to the Children's museum where we spent three hours today.

1 comment:

  1. Loving all of your pictures. It's so beautiful there. Although my memory is not very good, we went to Crested Butte when I was probably 10 or so, on a church mission trip. I just know that I loved it. I'm so glad you are having such a wonderful trip!
    xo

    ReplyDelete