Friday, August 10, 2012

Santa Fe part 1

The husband and I loaded up the girls and headed west for our summer vacation. Our Destin plans got canceled due to one of many ordeals but we still wanted some fun. With plans of a week in Crested Butte, we snuck out a little early to visit Santa Fe, New Mexico. The husband had spend time there when much younger. My grandmother always loved visiting the plaza and would gift me items she would pick up along the way. Five minutes into the plaza area and everything was screaming my grandmother's name. It was almost scary how I felt her so near.

We had a little fun along the way to break up the drive. I think we planned on eating our way through vacation.

It is such a nice treat to escape the heat and enjoy the cooler temps and dryer climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment