Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Tuesday

A future movie star?Hide all your tampons.

She loves to play with them.

Odd.

She'll be so embarressed at 18.

Best 2 year old Angry Bird player.


Beautiful Spring Tulips for the teachers.


And our apartment of course.


HG had to have her own.


We took the teachers 3 tulips each rather than just one.


Warms the soul.


Spring is approaching.


We are enjoying being back at home.

HG went back to MDO today.

It's Teacher Appreciation week.

Lunch with Lynn yesterday at AC.

Play time and dinner at their house afterwards.

Chris has Kitchen Summit all week.

I have TA, 2 weeks worth of clothes to wash and put away.

YUK!

Had blood work this morning.

PLEASE pray it is good.

It is sad when the nurses tell you they missed you.

I haven't been in 19 days.

Most only see their Dr once a year.

Thank goodness for a wonderful Dr and staff.

They help keep my head up.

Even when you feel like you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.



Speaking of prayers, my family needs them tomorrow.

A very special person is having a kidney removed and a couple other cancer spots.

BIG PRAYERS PLEASE!!

He is an amazing, kind and gentle person.



Pork Carnitas once again this week.

They are just so dang good.

The smell is super strong.

As I eat my chicken salad and soup.

I really wanted a cheeseburger until the carnitas are done.

Trying to be good.

The best news yet.......

We are going to be an Aunt and Uncle to a

LITTLE GIRL!!!

My niece is on her way late summer.


Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. So cute with those big sunglasses on!
    I'm ready for the beach too!
    I want an ipad too!!!

    ReplyDelete