Thursday, March 3, 2011

March already?!?

Spring pictures today at MDO.
Of course she refused to look at my camera on my cell.
She had to wear her black shoes.
HAD TO.
Her little dress is so super cute.
I bet it will be much too short come July.
:(
Spring flowers.
I love.

She is a wild sleeper.
Please excuse the bed cover.
Our king is in storage
And we just extended our lease.
Oh king bed, how I miss thee.


Showing her true East Texas roots.

We love Auntie Collins!!

  • HG is back potty trained.
  • I hope we don't have to retrain a 3rd time.
  • If so, go a head and shoot me now. :)
  • She even went tee tee in the potty at school this morning.
  • Remember, she was going just fine at the beginning of the school year.
  • Then she decided, I'm just too lazy to go.
  • Well, there is a large piece of chocolate in her backpack.
  • large.

  • My grandfather is doing wonderful after his surgery. Such a strong and amazing man.
  • He is the one, you know that you get so worked up over because you love him so much.
  • Everyone has that family member that they think that way about.
  • And not your parents, someone special
  • Mine are my grandfather, my great Aunt who passed away and GeeGee.

  • Got fantastic numbers back from the doctor.
  • I go back on Monday for another round of blood work.
  • I feel like a pin cushion.
  • HG loves that mommy gets "sharks" all the time.
  • Not sure why she calls then sharks and not shots.

  • We have a girly gathering tonight at Terri's house.
  • Looking forward to it.
  • Would love to be sitting on the patio at New Belgium today.
  • It is beautiful out.
  • Maybe I'll just settle for some Babe's?

  • I hope the next few months fly by, I'm ready for the beach..
  • San Antonio in two weeks.
  • Great Wolf Lodge in March.
  • Naples in April with work.
  • JD and Kendall's baby shower in April.
  • Houston in May.
  • Destin in July with friends.
  • HG turns 3 in July (I don't want her birthday to be rushed).
  • My niece arriving Labor Day weekend.

Lots of excitement!

Enjoy your sunshine before the cold front heads in!!






2 comments:

  1. Yay for HG being potty trained, again, and I hope for sure it sticks this time!

    I'm home, but ohhhhh so tired from travel and the time change. Took 2 naps today but still totally out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. Meant to say that I'm glad you got good numbers at the doctor! You are always on my prayer list! :)

    ReplyDelete