Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekend review

Busted eating pink icing.
Must put a lock on the fridge.

I'm sure our neighbors wonder about HG's clothing.
Here she picked it out.
The weather last night was about 65, cloudy and rainy.




The hubby and I finally replaced our windshields!


Great meatloaf for dinner last night.
We told HG it was a cheeseburger.


A little chilly on Saturday morning.
Not cold enough for a beanie.
oh well.


Olivia explorer.
Olivia ballerina.
Prince throne potty.

HG the Olivia explorer.


She loves playing with Poppy's reading glasses.

Poppy surprised us with a visit on Saturday.
I love how he can barely go 10 days with out seeing HG.
Even 3 1/2 hours away, he sees her 2-3 times a month.
She loves her Poppy.
She waited by the window all afternoon filled with excitement.


After playing and funny faces, we set out to find dinner.
First stop, La Hacienda.
At 6:30, over an hour wait.
HG and long waits don't go together well.
Next up, Gloria's.
Yum!
We ate our weight in food.
And bean dip.
Oh their bean dip.


We called it an early night later.
We were stuffed to the max and worn out.

Craft

HG made daddy brownies with chocolate sprinkles.


Sitting on her throne in front of the tv.
BAD mom.
Chris was supposed to fly to Lousiville today.
The trip was canceled yesterday.
I was excited.
He will be in town most of March.
Praise the Lord!
HG went to school today.
We were officially late for the first time.
I mean we have been late.
But never this late.
Normally, I just would keep her at home.
I was like 9:15.
Big deal right?
It is, you have to go through a separate door because they lock the rooms.
No, she was going today.
I think Chris would have cut my head off if I let her stay home.
She was excited.
Princess pull ups.
Celebrating with the color yellow.
I'm making Chris take me on a lunch date.
I'll be wearing a ball cap looking all sexy.
yeah right.
I might have had chick fil A fr breakfast.
But who is telling?!?!
Not me.
Sometimes, a lunch date is perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment